- Case #
- Case Description
- Open Date
- Close Date
- Case Category
- Case Priority
- Case Status
- Agent Group
Detailed presentation of the SERVICE DESK dashboard
Your SERVICE DESK dashboard will contain 11 KPIs
- Nb Open CasesNumber of Open Cases
- Nb Open Cases Not AssignedNumber of Open Cases which are not assigned to an agent
- Nb High Priority Open CasesNumber of High priority Open Cases
- Nb UsersNumber of users
- Resolution Time (min)Resolution duration for Closed Cases
- Nb Closed CasesNumber of Closed Cases
- Nb AgentsNumber of agents
- Closed Cases per AgentNumber of Closed cases per Agent
- Nb CasesNumber of Cases
- Open Cases Duration Time (min)Number of minutes since the opening of Open Cases
- Cases per UserNumber of Closed cases per User
and 10 dashboard pages
Service Desk Cockpit
Service Desk Top KPIs Overview
Service Desk Users Analysis
Service Desk Agents Analysis
Service Desk Segmentation Analysis
Creating your SERVICE DESK dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Service Desk results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Service Desk data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Service Desk data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Service Desk data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Service Desk' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Service Desk dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Service Desk dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!
Just give it a try here :-)