- Case #
- Case Description
- Case Type
- Open Date
- Close Date
- Case Category
- Case Priority
- User: Caller or Requestor
- Assigned To
- Assignment Group
Detailed presentation of the SERVICENOW dashboard
Your SERVICENOW dashboard will contain 12 KPIs
- Open CasesNumber of Open Cases
- Open Cases Duration Time (min)Number of minutes since the opening of Open Cases
- High Priority Open CasesNumber of High priority Open Cases
- Closed CasesNumber of Closed Cases
- Resolution Duration (min)Resolution duration for Closed Cases
- Closed Cases per AssigneesNumber of Closed cases per Assignee
- Created CasesNumber of Cases created over the period
- Created Cases per UserNumber of Cases created per Caller
- UsersNumber of Users
- AssigneesNumber of Agents
- IncidentsNumber of Incidents
- RequestsNumber of Requests
and 9 dashboard pages
Performance of Agent Groups
Resolution Duration by Category
Creating your SERVICENOW dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your ServiceNow results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your ServiceNow data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your ServiceNow data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your ServiceNow data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: ServiceNow' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your ServiceNow dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your ServiceNow dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!