- Shipment #
- Shipment Date
- Shipping Organization
- Item Shipped
- Recipient Organization
- Recipient Country
- Expected Delivery Date
- Actual Delivery Date
- ...add your own attributes!
- On-Going Deliveries
- Completed Deliveries
- Completed Deliveries %
- On-Time Deliveries
- OTD - On-Time Deliveries %
- Late Deliveries
- Late Deliveries %
- Recipients #
- Recipients # affected by Late Deliveries
- Recipients % affected by Late Deliveries
- Actual Delivery Duration
- Expected Delivery Duration
- Actual vs Expected (days)
- ...add your own KPIs!
To get your Shipment dashboard, you need to provide a Tableau workbook file with (at least) the following 5 attributes (the name of your attributes can differ):
- Shipment # Shipment Unique Identifier
- Shipment Date Date of the Shipment (Date used for time-series analysis)
- Shipping Organization Shipping Organization
- Item Shipped Item Shipped
- Recipient Organization Recipient Organization
- Recipient Country Country of the Recipient Organization
- Expected Delivery Date Date when the delivery is supposed to happen
- Actual Delivery Date Actual date when the delivery was done
Your Shipment dashboard will contain 14 KPIs
- ShipmentsTotal number of shipments
- On-Going DeliveriesTotal number of on-going deliveries
- Completed DeliveriesNumber of completed deliveries
- Completed Deliveries %Share of completed deliveries
- On-Time DeliveriesNumber of on-time deliveries i.e. delivered before or on expected delivery date
- OTD - On-Time Deliveries %Share of on-time deliveries - OTD
- Late DeliveriesNumber of on-time deliveries i.e. delivered after delivery date (for completed deliveries)
- Late Deliveries %Share of late deliveries
- Recipients #Total number of shipment recipients
- Recipients # affected by Late DeliveriesNumber of recipients affected by late deliveries
- Recipients % affected by Late DeliveriesShare of recipients affaected by late deliveries
- Actual Delivery DurationAverage number of days between Shipment Date and Actual Delivery Date
- Expected Delivery DurationAverage number of days between Shipment Date and Expected Delivery Date
- Actual vs Expected (days)Average number of days between Actual Delivery Date and Expected Delivery Date
Dashboard Pages & Data Visualizations
Your Shipment dashboard will contain 8 pages
Shipment Top Performers
Creating your SHIPMENT dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Shipment results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Shipment data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Shipment data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Shipment data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Shipment' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Shipment dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Shipment dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!