- Shipment #
- Shipment Date
- Shipping Organization
- Item Shipped
- Recipient Organization
- Recipient Country
- Expected Delivery Date
- Actual Delivery Date
Detailed presentation of the SHIPMENT dashboard
Your SHIPMENT dashboard will contain 13 KPIs
- ShipmentsTotal number of shipments
- On-Going DeliveriesTotal of on-going deliveries
- Completed DeliveriesNumber of completed deliveries
- Completed Deliveries %Share of completed deliveries
- On-Time DeliveriesNumber of on-time deliveries i.e. delivered before or on expected delivery date
- On-Time Deliveries %Share of on-time deliveries
- Late DeliveriesNumber of on-time deliveries i.e. delivered after delivery date (for completed deliveries)
- Late Deliveries %Share of late deliveries
- Recipients #Total number of shipment recipients
- Recipients # affected by Late DeliveriesNumber of recipients affected by late deliveries
- Recipients % affected by Late DeliveriesShare of recipients affaected by late deliveries
- Avg Delivery Duration (days)Average number of days between Shipment Date and Actual Delivery Date
- Expected vs Actual (days)Average number of days between Expected Shipment Date and Actual Delivery Date
and 11 dashboard pages
Shipment Top KPIs Overview
Shipment Segmentation Analysis
Shipment Pareto Analysis
Creating your SHIPMENT dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Shipment results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Shipment data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Shipment data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Shipment data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Shipment' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Shipment dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Shipment dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!