- Client Registration Date
- Marketing Source
- Marketing Costs
Detailed presentation of the DIGITAL STRATEGY dashboard
Your DIGITAL STRATEGY dashboard will contain 12 KPIs
- Total RevenuesSum of Revenues
- Total MarginSum of Sales Margin
- Margin %Total Sales Margin / Total Revenues (expressed in %)
- Total Sales CostsTotal Revenues minus Total Sales Margin (expressed in currency)
- Sales Costs %Total Sales Costs / Total Revenues (expressed in %)
- Total Sold QuantitySum of Sales quantity
- Distinct Items Sold #Number of distinct items sold over the period (catalog depth)
- Average Selling PriceTotal Revenues / Total Sold Quantity (expressed in currency)
- Active Clients #Number of distinct clients having a sales transaction over the period
- Client LifetimeCustomer Lifetime: Average number of years between customers first and last purchase
- Revenues per ClientTotal Revenues / Number of Clients (expressed in currency)
- New Active Clients #Number of distinct NEW clients (first sales transaction over the period)
and 11 dashboard pages
Digital Strategy Top KPIs Breakdown
Customer Lifetime Value & Churn Rate
Creating your DIGITAL STRATEGY dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Digital Strategy results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Digital Strategy data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Digital Strategy data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Digital Strategy data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Digital Strategy' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Digital Strategy dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Digital Strategy dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!