- Client Registration Date
- Marketing Source
- Marketing Costs
- ...add your own attributes!
- Online Sales & Marketing Home
- eCommerce Sales Cockpit
- Online Sales & Marketing Top KPIs Breakdown
- Online Sales & Marketing Top KPIs Trends
- Customer Insight
- Client Acquisition
- Customer Detail
- Customer Lifetime Value & Churn Rate
- Online Sales & Marketing Adhoc Analysis
- Active Customers Evolution by Cohort
- Marketing Profitability
- ...add your own Data Visualizations!
To get your Online Sales & Marketing dashboard, you need to provide a Tableau workbook file with (at least) the following 5 attributes (the name of your attributes can differ):
- Date When the sales happened (Date used for time-series analysis)
- Client Name/Identifier of the Client
- Client Registration Date When the client registered / When the marketing costs took place
- Product The item which is actually sold: product, service…
- Marketing Source Marketing Source
- Revenues Sales Revenues
- Margin Margin of the sale (amount, not %)
- Quantity Quantity of units sold
- Marketing Costs (optional)Marketing Costs
Your Online Sales & Marketing dashboard will contain 12 KPIs
- Total RevenuesSum of Revenues
- Total MarginSum of Sales Margin
- Margin %Total Sales Margin / Total Revenues (expressed in %)
- Total Sales CostsTotal Revenues minus Total Sales Margin (expressed in currency)
- Sales Costs %Total Sales Costs / Total Revenues (expressed in %)
- Total Sales QuantitySum of Sales quantity
- Distinct Items Sold #Number of distinct items sold over the period (catalog depth)
- Average Selling PriceTotal Revenues / Total Sales Quantity (expressed in currency)
- Active Clients #Number of distinct clients having a sales transaction over the period
- Client LifetimeCustomer Lifetime: Average number of years between customers first and last purchase
- Revenues per ClientTotal Revenues / Number of Clients (expressed in currency)
- New Active Clients #Number of distinct NEW clients (first sales transaction over the period)
Dashboard Pages & Data Visualizations
Your Online Sales & Marketing dashboard will contain 11 pages
eCommerce Sales Cockpit
Online Sales & Marketing Top KPIs Breakdown
Customer Lifetime Value & Churn Rate
Creating your ONLINE SALES & MARKETING dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Online Sales & Marketing results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Online Sales & Marketing data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Online Sales & Marketing data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Online Sales & Marketing data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Online Sales & Marketing' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Online Sales & Marketing dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Online Sales & Marketing dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!