- Survey Date
- Answer Score
- Question Category
- Question Type
- Participation #
- Filter 1
- Filter 2
- Filter 3
- Filter 4
- Survey Home
- Questions with Single Answer
- Questions with Single Answer - 1 Question
- Questions with Multiple Answers
- Questions with Multiple Answers - 1 Question
- Likert Scale Questions 2
- Likert Scale Questions
- Likert Scale - 1 Question
- NPS - Net Promoter Score Answers
- NPS - Net Promoter Score Results
- NPS - 1 Question
Detailed presentation of the SURVEY dashboard
Your SURVEY dashboard will contain 14 KPIs
- Nb of ParticipationsNb of participations to the survey
- Avg ScoreAverage of (Integer Value of Response)
- Nb of NPS QuestionsNb of NPS Questions
- Nb of Single Answer QuestionsNb of Single Answer Questions
- Nb of Multiple Answers QuestionsNb of Multiple Answers Questions
- Nb of Likert Scale QuestionsNb of Liker Scale Questions
- NPS - Total AnswersNPS - Nb of answers
- NPS - PromotersNPS - Nb of Promoters (i.e. Score >=9)
- NPS - Promoters %NPS - Share of Promoters
- NPS - PassivesNPS - Nb of Passives (i.e. Score between 7 and 8)
- NPS - Passives %NPS - Share of Passives
- NPS - DetractorsNPS - Nb of Detractors (i.e. Score <7)
- NPS - Detractors %NPS - Share of Detractors
- Net Promoter ScoreNPS - Net Promoter Score: "Promoters %" - "Detractors %"
and 11 dashboard pages
Single Answer Questions
Multiple Answers Questions
Questions with Multiple Answers
Likert Scale Questions
Likert Scale Questions 2
NPS - Net Promoter Score Questions
NPS - Net Promoter Score Answers
NPS - Net Promoter Score Results
Creating your SURVEY dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Survey results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Survey data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Survey data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Survey data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Survey' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Survey dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Survey dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!