- Survey Date
- Filter 1
- Filter 2
- Filter 3
- Filter 4
- Question Type
- Question Category
- Participation #
- Answer (text)
- ...add your own attributes!
To get your Multiple-Choices dashboard, you need to provide a Tableau workbook file with (at least) the following 5 attributes (the name of your attributes can differ):
- Survey Date Date of survey (Date used for time-series analysis)
- Filter 1 Filter 1 (any dimension or level of detail you have in your survey data)
- Filter 2 Filter 2 (any dimension or level of detail you have in your survey data)
- Filter 3 Filter 3 (any dimension or level of detail you have in your survey data)
- Filter 4 Filter 4 (any dimension or level of detais you have in your survey data)
- Question Type Four possible values: "Single Answer", "Multiple Answers", "Likert Scale", "NPS"
- Question Category Grouping of Questions
- Question Label of the question [for instance "How likely would you recommend our services?"]
- Participation # Participation Unique Identifier
- Answer (text) Label of the answer [For `Question Type`="Single Answer": the answer of the participant] [For `Question Type`="Multiple Answers": one of the possible answers] [For `Question Type`="Likert Scale": expected values "Strongly disagree", "Disagree", "Neither agree nor disagree", "Agree" or "Strongly agree"] [For `Question Type`="NPS": expected values between "0 - Very Unlikely", "1", "2"... and "10 - Very Likely"]
Your Multiple-Choices dashboard will contain 3 KPIs
Dashboard Pages & Data Visualizations
Your Multiple-Choices dashboard will contain 3 pages
Multiple Answers Questions
Questions with Multiple Answers
Creating your MULTIPLE-CHOICES dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Multiple-Choices results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Multiple-Choices data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Multiple-Choices data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Multiple-Choices data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Multiple-Choices' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Multiple-Choices dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Multiple-Choices dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!