- Call Date Time
- Call Direction
- Phone Type
- Last Cell Tower
- Dropped Reason
- Dropped Call
- Conversation Time (min)
- Setup Time (s)
Detailed presentation of the TELCO dashboard
Your TELCO dashboard will contain 10 KPIs
- Total CallsTotal number of calls
- Dropped CallsTotal number of dropped calls
- Dropped Calls %Share of dropped calls
- Avg Setup Time (s)Average call setup time (in seconds)
- Avg Conversation Time (min)Average call conversation time (in minutes)
- Total HandoversTotal number of call handovers
- Avg HandoversAverage number of handovers per call
- Drop Calls: Avg Conversation Time (min)Average dropped call conversation time (in minutes)
- Nb of Cell TowersTotal number of cell towers
- Calls per Cell TowerAverage number of calls per cell tower
and 10 dashboard pages
Telco Top KPIs Overview
Telco Segmentation Analysis
Telco Pareto Analysis
Creating your TELCO dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Telco results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Telco data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Telco data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Telco data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Telco' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Telco dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Telco dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!
Just give it a try here :-)