- Trade Type
- Nb of Transactions
- Trade Amount
- Commission Rate
- Trade Revenue
- ...add your own attributes!
To get your Trading dashboard, you need to provide a Tableau workbook file with (at least) the following 5 attributes (the name of your attributes can differ):
- Date Trade date (Date used for time-series analysis)
- Trader Name of the Trader
- Client Name of the Client
- Sector Area of the economy such as technology, healthcare, energy.
- Trade Type Type of Trades
- Nb of Transactions Nb of the trade transactions
- Trade Amount Amount of the trade
- Commission Rate Commission Rate
- Trade Revenue Amount of the revenue = Trade amount * Commission
Your Trading dashboard will contain 8 KPIs
- Trade VolumeTotal trade amount
- Total RevenueTotal revenue amount
- Number of TradesNumber of trade transactions
- Number of ClientsNumber of clients
- Nb of New ClientsTotal number of new clients
- Avg Commission RateAverage commission rate
- Trade Volume per clientTotal Volume / Number of Clients
- Revenue per clientTotal Revenue / Number of Clients
Dashboard Pages & Data Visualizations
Your Trading dashboard will contain 9 pages
Trading - Potential New Revenue
Trading - Trade Volume by Sector
Trading - Trade Volume by Trade Type
Trading Adhoc Analysis
Creating your TRADING dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Trading results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Trading data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Trading data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Trading data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Trading' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Trading dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Trading dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!