- Channel Grouping
- Device Category
- Page Title
- Source / Medium
- Unique PageViews
- Time on Page
- Page Load Time
- ...add your own attributes!
To get your Web Traffic dashboard, you need to provide a Tableau workbook file with (at least) the following 5 attributes (the name of your attributes can differ):
- Date Reference date (Date used for time-series analysis)
- Channel Grouping The default channel grouping that is chared within the View (Profile)
- Device Category The type of device: desktop, tablet, or mobile
- Page Title The title of the page
- Country The countries of users
- City The cities of users
- Source / Medium Traffic Source
- PageViews The total number of pageviews for your property
- Unique PageViews The number of different (unique) pages within a session
- Sessions The total number of sessions
- Bounces The total number of single page (or single engagement hit) sessions for your property
- Exits The number of exits from our property
- Time on Page How long a user spent on a particular page in seconds
- Page Load Time Total page load time in milliseconds
Your Web Traffic dashboard will contain 11 KPIs
- Total SessionsTotal number of sessions
- Session DurationAverage duration per Session (s)
- Total PageviewsTotal number of pageviews
- Avg PageviewsTotal of pageviews per session
- Avg Time on PageAverage time spent on a page (s)
- Total Unique PageviewsTotal number of pageviews
- Avg Unique PageviewsTotal of pageviews per session
- Total BouncesTotal number of bounces
- Bounce %Bounce rate
- Page Exits %Page exits rate
- Page Load TimeAverage page load time
Dashboard Pages & Data Visualizations
Your Web Traffic dashboard will contain 8 pages
Web Traffic Cockpit
Web Traffic Top Performers
Web Traffic Analytics
Creating your WEB TRAFFIC dashboard Step-by-Step
You want to get a clear understanding on your Web Traffic results? You want to build a Tableau dashboard to better understand your Web Traffic data?
Using LinPack-for-Tableau.com, you can generate an eye-catching, fit-for-purpose Tableau Dashboard on your Web Traffic data in less than 5 minutes!
1st STEP: Create the initial Tableau workbook file
Create a Tableau workbook in which you map your Web Traffic data (whether it comes from: ERP, database, Excel, CSV file...)
You must retrieve at least the following attributes (it is ok if the names don't match, and it is better to add additional attributes to analyze):
2nd STEP: Upload your Tableau workbook file
On LinPack-for-Tableau.com, select 'create dashboard from template: Web Traffic' and upload your Tableau workbook (note: your data is NOT uploaded).
3rd STEP: Map your attributes
Map the attributes of your workbook on the attributes of the template.
Finally, click 'Confirm & Download'... and your Web Traffic dashboard is already downloading :-)
Open the Tableau workbook file you received, it will automatically reconnect to your data sources.
Your Web Traffic dashboard is now ready to be used or customized!